With Photo Grid you can make your photos collection into amazing collage. #1 Collage app on Android, over 70 Million users like PhotoGrid.
Top1 in Photography over 11 Countries.
Top5 in Photography over 46 Countries.
Photo Grid’s simple interface and outstanding menu of pre-designed grids make it the best collage app on the market. – CNET
We love Photo Grid. It can work hand in hand with Instagram to quickly produce beautiful results… and its interface is so intuitive that anyone will be able to master it – PC Advisor
Best Instagram collage maker for Instagram to make grid pictures on Instagram. -Androidever.com
Photo Grid offers five different collage types, and lets you pull in photos from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox, and the highly dubious Google Image Search. -Make Use Of
PhotoGrid add video maker function which is more powerful than Flipagram. -Moosii.com
Photo Grid is a free app with lots of options for creating collage, as well as Instagram video slideshow accompanied by music. -Tuaw.com
Photo Grid is free and makes sharing pics and collage easy. Instantly and easily create collages, wallpaper and photo albums. Edit pictures in our photo lab and share on Instagram and other places with Photo Grid. This collage maker is incredibly easy to use, try it and see for yourself. Video maker using images turns PhotoGrid into the best slideshow video maker. 100% free and fully loaded.
#1 photo sharing app for Instagram users. Default mode crops pics to a square. Makes great an amazing instacollage & instagram video for instagram
Photo Grid－Collage Maker Features
- Create a professional collage instantly – incredibly easy
- Variety of layouts for photo grids, wallpapers, photo walls, albums and collages
- Shake to conveniently swap pics or manually select for precision
- Editor allows you to move, swap, rotate, zoom, sketch, etc in the photo lab
- Add text, emoticons and clip art to your photos and collage
- Arrange your collages loosely or in a square (for Instagram), wide rectangle, tall rectangle or just use a single photo
- Create video slideshow with music using the newly added “Video Slides”
- Share via Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp,Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, Blogger, Tumblr, Google Plus, email, etc.