Created by two ER doctors, iTriage gives you quick access to a huge healthcare & medical database in your pocket. The medical content is reviewed by Harvard Medical School. Over 12 million people have downloaded the iTriage health app that has a 4.5 star rating from over 100K reviews.
iTriage Health Main Features
- Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
- iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
- Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
- Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
- Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
- Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
- Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
- Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
- Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
- Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
- View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What People are Saying about iTriage
"iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage
"iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others." – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
"My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far." – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
"I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You." – Sara, Graniteville, SC
"Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!" - iTriage UserUse iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!